Rajinikanth is my childhood hero

Posted by Admin on Wednesday 1 August 2012 | 0 comments



SS Rajamouli has continued the success track record with his bilingual film Eega that recorded a super hit at the box-office. The star director is delighted as he got appreciation from Superstar Rajinikanth for his Eega.
Nani, Samantha, Kiccha Sudeep played the lead roles in Eega that has music by MM Keeravani. Director Rajamouli is keyed up on its tremendous response and approvals from fans and celebrities, especially Superstar Rajinikanth. Excited Rajamouli shared his feelings with media, “It’s very difficult to find a true fan like Rajinikanth sir and his appreciation is momentous to me, among all the accolades. His appreciation made me go mad and I feel like I’ve won a priceless award.”
Further he added, “Rajini sir is my childhood hero and I’m glad, as I had a golden opportunity of meeting him in person. Getting appreciation from him is a dream come true and it means the world to me.”
When queried about directing Rajinikanth, Rajamouli said, “Rajinikanth sir is a wonderful star actor to work with. It is enough if Rajini sir orders me to direct him in a film. Even we don’t need to have a formal talk about the movie.”

0 comments for "Rajinikanth is my childhood hero"

Leave a reply

Subscription

You can subscribe by e-mail to receive news updates and breaking stories.

Recent News