Sana - Chitchat

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday 10 January 2012 | 0 comments



Sana is one of the most gorgeous actresses in Telugu Cinema. Although she appears mostly in mother roles, Sana has good male following thanks to her beautiful looks at her age. She has many successful movies in her long career but she's now looking for more challenging films. In Veedinthe , that is releasing this weekend (Dec 30), Sana has played the female antagonist.

Appreciation in Tamil

" Veedinthe was released in Tamil last week and all the reviews for my role were very positive. Some Tamil daily newspapers even appreciated that Tamil industry can now bank on this new talent," Sana told way2tollywoodinfo.in

The character

"I played a lady villain who looks very soft and normal on the outset but does very menace act. It is not a typical villain role but treated in completely novel way," she explained.

From Police Story 2 to Veedinthe

"I did lady villain role in Police Story -2 . That was my negative character. Someone suggested this film to director Sushintheeran who was looking for actresses to portray the negative character, and so he contacted my son who is producing TV serials in Tamil for Vijay TV through our production house - Evergreen Productions. That is how I landed in the movie. This is one of my favourite characters and I waited for almost six months to not to sign any other movie to see the feedback for this movie. Today I am happy that I got good response."

Offers from Malayalam and Tamil

After watching Veedinthe in Tamil ( Rajapattai is the Tamil version's name), a top Malayalam director approached me for his next film. Also offers are coming from other Tamil directors.


Looking for varied roles

I have done mythological roles in TV serials, portrayed different roles in many films but filmmakers in Telugu are approaching me mostly for mother or character roles. But I am looking for more challenging roles and varied characters. I am confident that I can pull off any kind of role with ease. I am also successful businesswoman and can bring this maturity to any character.

Current films

At present, I am doing Balakrishna's Adhinayakudu, Ravi Teja's new movie under the direction of Siva, and a film being made by Lucky Media.

0 comments for "Sana - Chitchat"

Leave a reply

Subscription

You can subscribe by e-mail to receive news updates and breaking stories.

Recent News